Management: Certificate of Achievement
The Management curriculum provides students with training that can lead to a successful career in a variety of workplace situations. Enhance your skills from team-building and time management to accounting, communications, principles of supervision, and others. Deepen your understanding of leadership, balance, and productivity through excellent management within a workplace.
To earn a Certificate of Achievement in Management, students must complete all course requirements with a minimum grade of “C” in each course with an overall GPA of 2.0.
See details about the Management Degree Program and salaries within this broad field: Management Degree Program.
Management: Certificate of Achievement course requirements link. Please note: This link and all links for courses, below, go to the Taft College Catalog, an external website. Plan to return to the Taft College website.
|Course Number||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|BUSN 1500||Introduction to Business||3.0|
|BUSN 1051||General Accounting||4.0|
|MGMT 1500||Introduction to Human Resources Management||3.0|
|MGMT 1505||Principles of Supervision||3.0|
|MGMT 1510||Values and Ethics||0.5|
|MGMT 1520||Team Building||0.5|
|MGMT 1525||Time Management||0.5|
|MGMT 1530||Conflict Resolution||0.5|
|MGMT 1535||Decision Making and Problem Solving||0.5|
|MGMT 1540||Managing Organizational Change||0.5|
|MGMT 1545||Customer Service||0.5|
|MGMT 1555||Stress Management||0.5|
|PSYC 2033||Personal and Social Adjustment||3.0|
|Total Credit Hours: 17-18|
Previous versions of required computer courses, such as COSC 1603, COSC 1703, COSC 1812, taken within four (4) years of certificate completion will be accepted.
For More Information
- Academic Division: Business, Arts, and Humanities
- Administrative Services: Associate in Science Degree
- Administrative Services: Certificate of Achievement
- Administrative Services I: Certificate
- Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement
- Advanced Information Technology and Management: Certificate
- Business Administration: Associate in Arts Degree
- Business Administration: Degree for Transfer
- Liberal Arts Emphasis Business and Technology: Associate in Arts Degree
- Management: Certificate of Achievement
- Management: Associate in Science Degree
- Management-Customer Service: Certificate
- Microsoft Office Applications: Certificate
- Visit Meta Majors: Match your interests and career choice to the best academic program.