Administrative Services Certificate of Achievement
The Administrative Services curriculum provides foundation training needed to compete for roles in businesses and in organizations as office and support personnel. Enhance your career potential. Polish your mathematics, keyboarding, document processing, and more. Become more confident with office procedures and essential skills to get ahead.
The Administrative Services Certificate of Achievement is offered within the Administrative Services Program. At Taft College, students who study Administrative Services can go into a range of careers, including: Data Entry Keyers, Executive Secretaries and Executive Assistants, File Clerks, General Office Clerks, Receptionists, Information Clerks, Typists, and Word Processors, among others. For potential earnings, visit the Associate in Science in Administrative Services page.
Administrative Services: Certificate of Achievement course requirements link. Please note: This link and all links for courses, below, go to the Taft College Catalog, an external website. Plan to return to the Taft College website.
|Course Number||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|BUSN 2001||College Keyboarding and Document Processing||1.0|
|BUSN 2002||College Keyboarding and Document Processing||1.0|
|BUSN 2003||College Keyboarding and Document Processing||1.0|
|BUSN 1055||Office Procedures||3.0|
|BUSN 1059||Electronic Machine Calculations||1.0|
|BUSN 1510||Business Communications||3.0|
|ENGL 1000||Interactive Writing and Grammar||4.0|
|ENGL 1500||Composition and Reading||3.0|
|BUSN 1050||Business Mathematics||3.0|
|Any degree-applicable Mathematics||4.0|
|Total Credit Hours: 13-15|
Previous versions of required computer courses, such as COSC 1603, COSC 1703, COSC 1812, taken within four (4) years of certificate completion will be accepted.
For More Information
- Academic Division: Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Administrative Services Program Area
- Administrative Services: Associate in Science Degree
- Administrative Services: Certificate of Achievement
- Administrative Services I: Certificate
- Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement
- Advanced Information Technology and Management: Certificate
- Business Administration: Associate in Arts Degree
- Business Administration: Degree for Transfer
- Liberal Arts Emphasis Business and Technology: Associate in Arts Degree
- Management: Certificate of Achievement
- Management: Associate in Science Degree
- Management-Customer Service: Certificate
- Microsoft Office Applications: Certificate
- Visit Meta Majors: Match your interests and career choice to the best academic program.