Administrative Services 1: Certificate (Locally Approved Certificate)
Administrative Services I: Certificate (Locally Approved Certificate) is the first level training for those seeking entry-level positions as office and support personnel.
The Administrative Services I: Certificate is offered within the Administrative Services Program. At Taft College, students who study Administrative Services can go into a range of careers, including: Data Entry Keyers, Executive Secretaries and Executive Assistants, File Clerks, General Office Clerks, Receptionists, Information Clerks, Typists, and Word Processors, among others. For potential earnings, visit the Associate in Science in Administrative Services page.
Administrative Services I: Certificate (Locally Approved Certificate) course requirements link. Please note: This link and all links for courses, below, go to the Taft College Catalog, an external website. Plan to return to the Taft College website.
- BUSN 1054* (4.0 Credit Hours)
Total Credit Hours: 4.0
*BUSN 1054: currently inactivated. Previous versions of required computer courses, such as COSC 1603, COSC 1703, COSC 1812, taken within four (4) years of certificate completion will be accepted.
For More Information
- Academic Division: Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Administrative Services Program Area
- Administrative Services: Associate in Science Degree
- Administrative Services: Certificate of Achievement
- Administrative Services I: Certificate
- Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement
- Advanced Information Technology and Management: Certificate
- Business Administration: Associate in Arts Degree
- Business Administration: Degree for Transfer
- Liberal Arts Emphasis Business and Technology: Associate in Arts Degree
- Management: Certificate of Achievement
- Management: Associate in Science Degree
- Management-Customer Service: Certificate
- Microsoft Office Applications: Certificate
- Visit Meta Majors: Match your interests and career choice to the best academic program.