Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement
The Administrative Services curriculum provides foundation training needed to compete for roles in businesses and in organizations as office and support personnel. Become more confident with office procedures. Polish your mathematics and communication skills to enhance your career potential. See additional Administrative Services certificates and degree options listed below the course requirements.
Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement course requirements link. Please note: This link and all links for courses, below, go to the Taft College Catalog, an external website. Plan to return to the Taft College website.
Previous versions of required computer courses, such as COSC 1603, COSC 1703, COSC 1812, taken within four (4) years of certificate completion will be accepted.
For More Information
- Academic Division: Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Administrative Services Program Area
- Administrative Services: Associate in Science Degree
- Administrative Services: Certificate of Achievement
- Administrative Services I: Certificate
- Administrative Services II: Certificate of Achievement
- Advanced Information Technology and Management: Certificate
- Business Administration: Associate in Arts Degree
- Business Administration: Degree for Transfer
- Liberal Arts Emphasis Business and Technology: Associate in Arts Degree
- Management: Certificate of Achievement
- Management: Associate in Science Degree
- Management-Customer Service: Certificate
- Microsoft Office Applications: Certificate
- Visit Meta Majors: Match your interests and career choice to the best academic program.