Student Health and Wellness Counseling
STUDENT HELP RESOURCES – on and off campus
Taft College Counseling Referral Forms
When help is needed, confidential on-campus counseling is available.
- Self-Referral Form – Fill out this form if you wish to speak with our on-campus wellness counselor.
- Referral Form – Fill out this form if you wish to refer someone to our on-campus wellness counselor.
Taft College Counseling Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Contact us at 661-763-7748
TimelyCare is a 24/7 Online, On-Demand Medical and Mental Healthcare Platform. Learn more.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
In an emergency, contact:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Psychiatric hospital walk-in clinic
- Hospital emergency room
- Urgent care center/clinic
- Call 911
Alliance: Against Family Violence & Sexual Assault
- Violence in dating
- Domestic violence services
- Sexual assault awareness and prevention
Toll Free Crisis Hotline
Children’s Resolution Hotline
Crisis Stabilization Unit
Kern County Behavioral Health & Recovery Services
- Mental health support and resources
- Substance abuse support
- Disaster support services
- Events and activities
Suicide Prevention Hotline
Substance Abuse Services
All other information
Kern County Department of Human Services
- Report child abuse
Child Abuse Hotline