TAFT COLLEGE EMERGENCY ALERT PORTAL
Sign Up Now!
Taft College offers an emergency alert system as part of its comprehensive emergency preparedness plan to quickly notify students, faculty and staff of campus emergencies or campus closures via SMS text message, email, voice message or any combination of the three.
In the event of a campus emergency, it is vital that Taft College is able to contact you as quickly as possible with critical information regarding campus emergencies or closures. We strongly encourage you to update you information today.
- Your name and phone number will not be shared outside of this system.
- Participation is voluntary and you may cancel the service at any time.
- The service is free from Taft College. Only your cellular phone carrier’s normal charges apply.
To activate your account:
- Go to the Taft College Emergency Alert Portal.
- Select ‘Sign Me Up!’
- Follow the onscreen instructions
The entire process will only take a few minutes.
Additional Sign-up Instructions: You may choose to receive emergency alerts in any or all of the following methods:
- SMS text message
- Telephone call
To add additional emergency alert contact information:
- Simply click on the ‘Add More’ button directly under the Contact information.
- The next screen will provide the various notification options; select your preference by clicking on the radio button, then click ‘next’.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number you would like to be contacted on, and then click ‘next’.
- The next screen has a set of instructions to follow in order to activate your notification. It is very important to complete these instructions within 24 hours.
- After completing these instructions click ‘Done’.
Please contact the College with any questions specifically related to the Emergency Alert Notification system.