What is Guided Pathways
- Represents a comprehensive approach to improving student completion and closing achievement gaps.
- Emphasizes interventions that work at scale
- Creates clear, intention, well-sequenced curriculum and program design
- Keeps students at the center of the (re)design process
- Is an evidence-based approach that comprehensively addresses the conditions needed for students to thrive and complete their goals
How can Guided Pathways support students?
- Ensure access to college-level classes
- Ensure students can access the classes, programs, and support they need
- Create opportunities for students to explore their options without using all their financial aid
- Guide students to make choices that lead to completion & success