Full-Time Psychology Instructors
- Eveland, Sharyn, Dr. ( firstname.lastname@example.org ; 661.763.7866)
- Oja, Michelle, Dr. ( MOja@taftcollege.edu ; 661.763.7780)
- Polski, Robin ( RPolski@taftcollege.edu ; 661.763.7835)
Part-Time Psychology Instructors*
- Beasley, Michelle ( email@example.com ; 661.763.7911)
- Bench, Patti ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Flachmann, Chris ( email@example.com ; 661.763.7858)
- Jacobi, Victoria ( firstname.lastname@example.org ; 661.763.7719)
- Khaskey, Amy, Dr. (email@example.com )
- McKnight, Elizabeth ( firstname.lastname@example.org ; 661.763.7806)
- Roth, Becky (email@example.com ; 661.763.7772)
- Wells, Lido ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
*Part-Time Instructors include both full-time faculty who teach some psychology courses AND part time instructors who are contracted for specific courses. This list may not include all part time instructors as the list changes frequently. Please use the Adjunct Faculty directory for contact information if you do not see your instructor in this list.
Required Courses (Units)
Plus one (1) of the following courses:
CSU GE Breadth Pattern 27-34
Total Units 60
To earn an Associate in Arts in Psychology degree for Transfer (AA-T), students must complete all course requirements with a minimum grade of “C” in all courses required for the major or area of emphasis; and must complete the General Education Breadth pattern for CSU’s with an overall GPA of 2.0. There are no local graduation requirements associated with this degree.
Additionally, students shall be deemed eligible for transfer into a California State University baccalaureate program when the student meets both the following requirements:
- Completion of a minimum of 60 semester units or 90 quarter units that are eligible for transfer to the California State University, including both of the following:
- The California State University General Education-Breadth Requirements.
- b. A minimum of 18 semester units or 27 quarter units in a major or area of emphasis, as determined by
the community college district.
- Obtainment of a minimum grade point average of 2.0
Want to know more about the psychology degree program?
Check out the program description in the TC Catalog or contact the Social Sciences Counselor Mrs. Candace Duron ( email@example.com ; 661.763.7934).