- Complete all sections entirely.
- Include with your application:
- A 250-word letter detailing your academic goals at Taft College and your plans to achieve them within two years.
- A comprehensive education plan developed with your counselor.
- Plans can be saved from DegreeWorks by making your plan full-screen using the symbol next to add term, and using the print function to save as a PDF. Make sure all terms are visible by: saving in landscape & zooming out if necessary
- Must have two (2) faculty/staff evaluation forms.
- Students must simply request faculty/staff to submit an evaluation on their behalf. Faculty/staff have access to the approved evaluation form.
- All applications and faculty/staff evaluation forms must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on Thursday June 30th, 2022. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure all required documentation is submitted by the deadline (this includes the faculty/staff evaluation forms). No late applications will be accepted.
Finish Line Scholars Program Application
Taft College > Admissions > Financial Aid > Finish Line Scholars Program Application
Finish Line Scholars Program
Promise to Finish Scholarship
This form has been retired.