Validate ALL links in your Content
- Go to Settings.
- Click the Validate Link in Content button on the right-hand side.
- Click the Start Link Validation button.
If you get errors:
- You can click on the blue lettering to be taken to the error.
- You can read the warning messages in grey highlight. It will give you a good idea as to why the error occurred.
- Unpublished: Students cannot access this information due to the page being unpublished.
- Different Course: This link is affiliated with a prior course shell. You will need to relink it to the resource in the current shell. (You can find your canvas assigned course number(s) in the URL.)
- Deleted: The location has since been deleted. You have an empty link that will confuse students with an error page. If you no longer need this resource go ahead and disable the link.
For more information on the Link Validator, see the Canvas Guides.