Located in the Administration/Student Services Building
FAFSA CODE: 001309
CALIFORNIA DREAM ACT SCHOOL CODE: 00130900
It is the goal of the Taft College Financial Aid Office to ensure no student be denied access to our quality educational programs because of a lack of funds. Help is available to students with financial need from a number of sources including federal, state and institutional to help pay expenses related to the achievement of an educational goal. Assistance may be available to you in the form of grants, work study and enrollment fee waivers.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- California Dream Act Application
- Cougar Card/Direct Deposit
- Federal Student Aid, An Office of the U.S. Department of Education
- Cash Course – Financial Literacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Transcript Request
- Job Placement
- Selective Service
- Webgrants 4 Students
- Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds
|May 27, 2014 – August 15, 2014||August 18, 2014 – May 22, 2015|
|Monday – Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Closed on Fridays||Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
Office hours are subject to change
Most of the forms and other information are posted using Adobe Acrobat.
Download the free reader to access the information.