Financial Aid Disbursement
We are please to announce Taft College has partnered with Blackboard Pay to offer an electronic method for receiving refunds and managing money to all eligible Taft College students – the Cougar Card. Beginning Fall 2014, all federal financial aid awards (Pell and FSEOG) will be eligible for disbursement on the Cougar Card. Please allow 5-10 business days after the scheduled disbursement date for you to receive the funds. ALL state and institutional aid will be mailed in a paper check format (Cal Grants and BOGW refunds). Please allow up to 3 weeks from the scheduled disbursement date to receive the check in the mail. If you have any questions regarding the type of award you are to receive, you may refer to your CougarTracks for reference. Verification of identity through the USA Patriot Act is not required. All financial aid students, including undocumented (AB540) students will be eligible for the card.
Free* account with no minimum or monthly fees
The account can be reloaded by the school, friends, family – even your employer+
Convenient ATM access through 50,000 Allpoint ATMs and Chevron Valley Credit Union ATMs
Can be used every where Discover cards are accepted
Account includes checks cashable for free at any Walmart location
- Delivers fast and secure access to your financial aid balance or refund. You don’t have to worry about losing a check.
- No overdraft fees, minimum or monthly fees.
- The Allpoint Network is the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S., more than the two largest U.S. banks combined, meaning access to your cash when you need it without unnecessary fees.
- Go to http://www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com/ to enroll for the Cougar Card or Direct Deposit.
- When asked, enter in your Student ID, Date of Birth and personal email address.
- Follow the rest of the directions listed on the site.
- After receiving your Cougar Card, you may create and/or access your Cougar Card account by visiting www.moneynetworkedu.com . This is a great way to manage your account and alerts.
Please note: a school e-mail address is not required. Please use your personal e-mail address you reported to the college. Please refer to your CougarTracks under the Personal Information tab to verify the e-mail address on file if needed.
Students, parents and guardians may learn more about the card’s features and benefits by visiting: http://mycampusfunds.com/
*For other card activity, fees may apply
+Only upgraded cards may be reloaded with funds. Upgrading is free. Requires one-time verification of your identity.
***Customer Service for Lost or Stolen card – Call Money Network Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283. Report lost or stolen card immediately so a new one can be delivered to you promptly. Your balance will be sent automatically from your lost or stolen card to your new card when you activate it.