Welcome to Taft College's Distance Learning Program. Follow the directions below to begin your distance learning classes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Distance Learning Help Desk.
* You will need to begin classes promptly. NO ONE WILL CONTACT YOU!
* Students who do not check in during the first few days of class are often dropped. This will not relieve you of your financial responsibility.
* If you do not wish to stay in the class AND you want a refund, you will need to drop the class within the allowed timeline.
* Any questions, contact your instructor or the Distance Learning Help Desk.
* You will not be able to log in to your class until classes begin.
STEP 1: Click on Academics STEP 2: Click on Class Schedule STEP 3: Under the term you are enrolled in, click on the link titled Distance Learning Course Schedule & Orientation Pages STEP 4: Scroll to the course you are taking and click on the blue plus sign to view the course orientation page & information STEP 5:New Students should read the following appropriate information regarding how to get ready for: