CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION (CTE) ADVISORY COMMITTEES
- To provide assistance to the college and students.
- To help the Taft College determine the business & industry needs including workforce development.
- To provide the essential connection between the Taft College CTE Programs, community, and the industry.
- To advise on future program revisions, facilities, and equipment of the Taft College CTE programs.
- To assist the college with resources and other support necessary to improve/enhance relevant CTE programs.
- To meet the requirements of the California Chancellor’s Office for program advisory committee.
- To provide responsible advisement and to make recommendations to the staff & faculty regarding the development and operation of CTE programs.
The advisory committees typically meet 1-2 times per semester and more as needed.The program advisory committees include: