TAFT COLLEGE CAREER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION MISSION STATEMENT
Mission: To be a provider of quality career & technical education to enable students and employers to compete in a global market economy and be productive members of society.
Key Indicators: The following key indicators are based on identified indicators by the U.S. Department of Education on Career and Technical Education.
- Technical Skill Attainment (e.g. course completion)
- Credential, certificate, or degree Attainment
- Student Persistence and Transfer
- Student Placement (in employment, etc)
- Non Traditional Participation & Completion in CTE