Foreign Evaluation Services
College Level Coursework
- Taft College accepts foreign coursework from students whose transcripts have been evaluated and certified by an accredited agency listed below.
- If you are submitting COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY transcripts, make sure the evaluation is “Detailed or Comprehensive” and that it include the following items:
- Course-by-Course descriptions
- General Statement
- Grade Point Average
- Lower and/or Upper Division Courses
- The official transcripts must be mailed to Taft College Admissions, 29 Cougar Court, Taft, CA 93268.
- F-1 International students Under 18 years old: You must submit an evaluation that verifies your high school transcript is equivalent to the completion of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Below is a list of accredited agencies: