Office of Academic Records
General Information: 661.763.7756
Office is located in Administration Building/Student Services
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30am to 4:00 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Requesting Transcripts from Taft College
Linked is a Taft College Transcript Request Form in pdf file format. Please print and complete the form. You may mail or fax the form to the Academic Records office.
- You may make multiple requests; however, only the very first two transcripts or enrollment verifications are free of charge; there is a fee of $4.00 per transcript after the initial first two ever have been ordered.
- For students with need for immediate transcript or verification services, there is a rush fee of $8.00 assessed per recipient for this assistance, along with any transcript fees that might be owed.
- Students who are faxing requests must make arrangement for payment of fees by calling the Academic Records Office.
- Please allow additional time for initial requests of CSU General Education and IGETC Certifications. Request must include direction to hold for grade change, certification or degree posting.
Transcript/verification orders are processed within five workdays. Rush transcripts/verifications can be prepared in two hours for an additional $8.00 fee per recipient. To receive a transcript/verification with same day service, the request may be made between 7:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Unofficial Copies: An unofficial copy of a student's academic record, reflecting courses taken during or after the Summer 1990 session, is available via Cougar Tracks. Transcripts prior to Summer 1990 are not available on-line. To obtain these prior records, please visit or contact the Academic Records Office.
Taft College issues Official transcripts only with a signed permission from the owner of the record.
To Order Transcripts Online:
Students who were enrolled at Taft College after Fall 1990 may use the National Students Clearinghouse Student Self-Service to order official student transcripts. Please visit www.getmytranscript.com. Follow the links to "Order or Track a Transcript" and complete the items required to order and pay for a transcript. Tracking an existing order may be viewed from this site.
Your first two transcripts ever ordered are free of charge, if this is for the first two transcripts, please contact the academic records office directly to place your order, otherwise; you can place your order through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Want to request an electronic transcript?
Students order electronic transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse directly.
Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX)
Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) is one of the fastest ways to get your official transcripts to other schools. Check the Registry to see if your target school can receive electronic transcripts.
Information for Students and Alumni
Information for Recipients
- Request must include the student’s signature.
- Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with the college are paid.
- ID is required if picking up transcripts or verifications in person. (Note: Transcripts will not be released to a second party without signed, written permission from the student.)
- Please include appropriate fees.
- The transcript will be in a sealed envelope and may only be considered official if the seal remains unbroken.
In accordance with the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, student written authorization is REQUIRED to release ANY information, no matter what the students AGE.