Office of Academic Records
General Information: 661.763.7756
Office is located in Administration Building/Student Services
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30am to 4:00 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Enrollment/Degree Verifications from Taft College
Student Records: Verification of Enrollment or Degree verifications
Taft College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
Taft College uses the National Student Clearinghouse to provide Degree and Enrollment verifications. Please click on the appropriate link below to use this service.
Enrollment verifications: www.enrollmentverify.org
Degree verifications: www.degreeverify.org
Attention employers or background screening firms:
Taft College uses the National Student Clearinghouse to provide Degree and Enrollment verifications to third party recipients. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please click on the link below to use this service.
CLICK HERE to order a third party Degree/Enrollment verification through National Student ClearingHouse
Effective February 14, 2013, we will no longer provide verifications by phone or mail to third parties.
Linked is a Requesting Verification of Enrollment, click here
in pdf file format. Please print and complete the form. You may mail the form to the Academic Records office.
- You may make multiple requests; however, only the very first two ever enrollment verifications are free of charge; there is a fee of $4.00 per verification after the initial first two have been ordered.
- For students with need for immediate transcript or verification services, there is a rush fee of $8.00 per recipient assessed for this assistance, along with any verification fees that might be owed.
- We do not accept faxed requests.
Verification orders are processed within five workdays. Verifications can be prepared in two hours for an additional $8.00 fee per recipient. To receive a verification with same day service, the request may be made between 7:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Request must include student’s signature.
- Verifications will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with the college are paid.
- ID is required if picking up verifications in person. (Note: Verifications will not be released to a second party without signed, written permission from the student.)
- Please include appropriate fees.
In accordance with the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, student written authorization is REQUIRED to release ANY information, no matter what the students AGE.
Michelle Hines, Registrar/Director of Admissions 661.763.7870
Lupe Figueroa, Academic Records Technician 661.763.7756
Sandi Graham, Evaluator 661.763.7708