CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION (CTE)
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) provides opportunities for individuals to receive training and prepare for careers in a variety of occupational fields. CTE courses also allow individuals already working to upgrade their skills in order to continually meet business and industry standards. Taft College offers a variety of career & technical education courses and programs.
TAFT COLLEGE CAREER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION MISSION STATEMENT
- To be a provider of quality career & technical education to enable students and employers to compete in a global market economy and be productive members of society.
- Key Indicators: The following key indicators are based on identified indicators by the U.S. Department of Education on Career and Technical Education.
- Technical Skill Attainment (e.g. course completion)
- Credential, certificate, or degree Attainment
- Student Persistence and Transfer
- Student Placement (in employment, etc)
- Non Traditional Participation & Completion in CTE