INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY?
Consider these career options in the energy industry:
• Engineering Associate
• Engineering Technician
• Engineering Technologist
• Engineering Technical Assistant
• Reservoir Engineering Technician
• GIS Technicians
• Plus others
• Field Technician
• Instrument Technician
• Production Technician
• Field Application Technician
• Technical Assistant
• Technician Related Job Descriptions
For more details on wage and employment outlook for current or other related positions, click on: www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov
THE WORKFORCE HAS CHANGED
65% of the workforce requires specialized skills
MISCELLANEOUS FACTS & FIGURES:
• A vast majority of California jobs require a high level of technical literacy and skill, but not a four-year degree.
• 83% of two-year college graduates have same annual earnings as four-year college graduates.
• California Employment Development Center expects 6.5 million new job openings to be generated in the state by
2014 - 2.5 million created by economic growth, 4 million by retiring baby boomers.